This workshop will up your A/B-testing game a lot. Once finished you will have improved your skills on:
- Knowing when to run or not to run what kind of experiments
- Picking the right KPI to judge experiment results on
- Getting more positive experimentation outcomes (from better prioritization to better hypothesis)
- Business case calculations – knowing what is the real value is of your outcomes
- Securing the future of experimentation in your company
Ton will lecture and share tips, tricks and tools on the above topics. Besides this, there will be enough time for a thorough Q&A. Ton will survey the workshop attendees upfront on their specific A/B-testing issues. Want to know if you can run overlapping experiments? Want to know if you should use a Bayesian approach? Should you do client-side or server-side experimentation? Let him know and he will add answers to those questions to the workshop.
This is a 1/2 day workshop and includes refreshments